Saturday, January 30, 2010

Carpe Diem: Seize the Day

Albert Eistein once said, "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle." I am determined to live life as though everything is a miracle as this is the faith I possess!
The purpose of this blog is to express the various moments as I strive to achieve better balance in life with God, Family, Country, Career and everything else. That I may achieve the purpose my Father in Heaven has for me in every aspect of my life. Carpe Diem means, "Seize the Day!" The 2999 is the day of the month and year my Angel and I were married. My hope is throughout this journey something I reflect on may lift and inspire you toward a balanced, happy and purposeful life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment